Registration for NIKKEI FORUM 25th Global Management Dialogue has been closed.
How to attend
To attend "Global Management Dialogue", you need to register in advance. Please read this page and press the "Register" button at the bottom to agree with its terms and conditions.
Test viewing before registration
We have prepared a page so you can check the viewing environment on your PC or smartphone etc.
Please check the viewing environment with the device you will use for viewing the forum online before you register.
Please set the viewing environment, such as a stable internet connection and Wi-Fi setting.
If you have problems, please try with another browser or device.
Click here to check the viewing environment: https://www.global-nikkei.com/testview/
We recommend the following environment for viewing the forum online:
PC: Windows 10, Mac OS 11, latest Chrome, latest Safari
Smartphone/tablet: iOS16, latest Safari, Android 13, latest Chrome
How to register
Please click here for details of how to create an EventRegist account.
- Choose ticket and click the "Register" button.
- If you have an EventRegist account, login to EventRegist.
If you do not have an EventRegist account, you should create one.
* You can create an account easily by using your account of Nikkei ID, Facebook or Google.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Choose a payment method and complete your payment.
* Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and JCB) or PayPal only
* Your registration comes into effect at the time of payment.
Payment and receipt
You can make your payment only with a credit card accepted by EventRegist (Visa, Mastercard, and JCB) and PayPal. Other credit cards or wire transfers are not available.
If you need a receipt, please access the "My Ticket" page on EventRegist, then click the "show receipt data" button, download the receipt data and print it out.
Registration confirmation email
After you have completed your registration, a confirmation of registration will be sent to your email address from the EventRegist system automatically.
If you do not receive a confirmation of registration within 24 hours of your registration, please contact the secretariat by email.
You will receive a separate email regarding their Nikkei Asia subscription.
Cancellations will not be accepted. No refunds will be given for any reason unless otherwise provided herein.
Changes to the forum program / cancellation of forum events etc.
Please note that "Global Management Dialogue" is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice due to various reasons of the speakers and organizers. In case of cancellation of the entire forum, there will be a full refund of the registration fee, and your subscription to the Nikkei Asia included in your package plan will be deactivated. Sessions start/end time and speakers may also change.
How to view online
The URL for the live streaming and other details will be sent to you via email by Nov 6, JST.
- Only registered participants can use the URL for viewing. Redistribution, sharing, reselling and lending are prohibited.
- Setting up the viewing environment is the responsibility of the viewer at its own cost. The organizers will not bear costs for viewing equipment or telecommunications.
- The organizers are not responsible for viewing availability due to system trouble or disruptions in communications systems, etc.
- If unauthorized access or cyberattack is suspected or the forum is interrupted, the organizers may disconnect access without any notice.
- The organizers, Nikkei Group companies, presenters and other rights holders own all the intellectual property rights including copyrights of the forum's videos, voices, materials, etc. You can view or listen to them personally by yourself. Any other usage is strictly prohibited, including reuse, recording, capture, sharing with others (such as posting on social media, blogs or other webpages etc.), selling, giving, redistributing, and lending. When a violation is found, the organizers (and/or other rights holder, if any) may the violator to stop the violation and/or delete the illegally created materials, and the violator will promptly take any action necessary for the requests.
- The organizers will not take any responsibility or obligation of any kind (direct or indirect, explicit, or implied) of damages resulting from attending the forum. Notwithstanding, Nikkei may accept liability for compensating damages directly caused by the responsibility of the organizer(s) in accordance with the Japanese Consumer Contract Act, up to the amount of the paid fee for the actually used service that directly caused the damage.
- The organizers may use outside service providers for services in relation to the operation of this forum at their own cost and responsibility.
- Matters concerning this forum will be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law, and in the case of disputes, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Handling of personal information
You may be contacted by email or telephone for clarification of your registered information.
Nikkei collects personal information on the registration form such as but not limited to salutation, name, gender, date of birth, company/organization, section position, email address, address, telephone number, country/region of residence, the number of participation in past and "How did you hear about the forum?"
Nikkei uses personal information for managing, contacting and sending necessary materials related to the forum, informing you about your subscription to the Nikkei Asia, and providing information on Nikkei's events, seminars and media by email or post, but will not use a method that is likely to foment or prompt unlawful or unjust act. Nikkei also uses the information statistically for further development/enhancement of future events and service improvement. However, Nikkei will not use a method that is likely to foment or prompt unlawful or unjust acts.
Nikkei will endeavor to handle the personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.
Nikkei will provide your personal information to a third party only when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
The organizers may provide the personal information to the outside service provider(s).
They can only handle and use the personal information under the organizer's instruction.
When we provide the personal information to a third party in a country or jurisdiction outside of Japan, we will do so after obtaining your consent providing you with general information on the personal information protection system in the country or jurisdiction, excluding the following cases:
- In case Japanese laws and regulations approve that the country or jurisdiction has a personal information protection system equivalent to that of Japan; or
- In case the third party has a system for taking continuous action equivalent to the obligation of a Japanese business operator handling personal information. In the second case above, Nikkei will take proper measure for securing the continuous equivalent action of the third party.
Nikkei may also provide your personal information to relevant third parties to:
- comply with applicable laws, court orders or other valid legal processes
- protect and defend Nikkei's rights, assets and properties, including to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of the Services and/or Ancillary Service
- protect the safety, asset or property of you or the public
For more about the use of your personal information by the Nikkei Asia service after you sign up, please see Privacy and Cookie Policies of Nikkei Asia.